Whether you’re managing a school-life balance, meeting your classmates and instructors for the first time at orientation or prepping for your unit exam, we know that being a student can sometimes be tough.
We have partnered with Morneau Shepell, global leaders in mental health support, to bring you the Student Support Program (SSP). Through this program, you’ll get immediate and free access to mental health support. The program features meaningful, confidential and culturally relevant support in many languages for any of life’s challenges. At the touch of a button, you can call or live chat with a qualified counsellor with years of clinical experience. Also included in the app are the 24/7 live chat, counsellor matching, ongoing support, access to relevant articles and videos, and the option to remain anonymous.
The SSP can help with:
- stress, anxiety, sadness, loneliness
- relationships with friends and family
- being successful in school
- everyday issues while studying
- and lots more!
You can call or chat with a Student Support Advisor at any time (24/7) and can receive immediate support or scheduled appointment. Support is available in both English and French.
This program is now live! Access support from anywhere, anytime by:
- Downloading the free ‘My SSP’ app (available on Apple and Android devices) to call or chat with a counsellor
- Visiting the website www.mystudentsupport.com to access additional resources and materials
- or Dialing 1.855.649.8641 to speak to an advisor over the phone, available 24/7!