- To recognize High School students demonstrating outstanding dedication, talent and ability in the field of Fashion Studies.
- To assist students in their endeavor to enter a career in the Fashion Industry.
- Displays excellence in Fashion Studies Courses.
- Demonstrate excellent ability and aptitude for the vocation.
- Demonstrate an excellent attendance record.
- Display a positive attitude and a strong desire to learn.
- Be a full-time Grade 12 student who will be completing their High School Diploma in 2024.
The Scholarship Recipient should be evaluated and selected by their Fashion Studies Teachers(s). All scholarship selections are subject to review by MC College. Scholarships are typically evaluated and awarded within one week of submission.
Scholarship nominations must be submitted by May 31 at the latest.
To nominate a student for Excellence in Fashion Scholarship, Fashion Studies, Sewing, or Home EC teachers must complete the form below: