- To recognize High School students demonstrating outstanding dedication, talent and ability in the field of Fashion Studies.
- To assist students in their endeavor to enter a career in the Fashion Industry.
- Displays excellence in Fashion Studies Courses.
- Demonstrate excellent ability and aptitude for the vocation.
- Demonstrate an excellent attendance record.
- Display a positive attitude and a strong desire to learn.
- Be a full-time Grade 12 student who will be completing their High School Diploma.
The Scholarship Recipient should be evaluated and selected by the Fashion Studies Instructor(s). All scholarship selections are subject to review by MC College.
To apply for the Excellence in Fashion Design Scholarship, Fashion or Home Ec/Sewing Teachers must nominate a student using the form below: