MONDAY – SATURDAY @ 9am – 5pm
June 7, 2019 – October 30, 2019
September 13, 2019 – February 4, 2020
December 5, 2019 – April 29, 2020
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
You’ll gain the knowledge and skills you need through classroom instruction, workshops and at the MC College spa. Upon completion you will receive a Skin Care Technician Certificate. Facials, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, treatments with the aid of a machine, body treatments, relaxation massage, hot stone therapy, makeup artistry (day & evening wear, runway, bridal, glamour)
HOW TO GET IN:
Send us your application package:
- High School Transcript. Applicants should have a High School Diploma.
- Registration fee
- Tell us why you want to be a beauty professional:
• Talk to your Esthetician and ask them what they love about their careers. Use Google to find out more about the Spa Industry
and search for great places to work when you graduate. Find famous Makeup Artists or Nail Techs on Instagram and follow
• Present us with a summary of all you learned about our industry and why you want to join it. Use any format you like
• If you attended High School outside of Canada, an entrance exam (with a passing grade of 65% or higher) may be substituted
for a High School transcript.
• Mature students: In place of a High School diploma, mature students (19+ years old) may complete a General Equivalency
Books & Supplies: $ 2015.08 (includes GST/RST)
Registration Fee: $100.00
Training Completion Fund Fee: $86.00
NOTE: You will be required to provide models during this course. The registration fee of $100 is non-refundable.